Wow! What a year! It has certainly been a fast-paced learning experience for CJ and me but we are finishing 2017 (our first year of business) as excited as ever and with a partnership that is stronger than ever.
- There are many people to thank this year. Above anyone else, our families and closest friends, dedicating their constant and unwavering confidence and support. We love you and thank you.
- Thank you to the Owners of CrossFit MOB and CrossFit MadHops for working with us to provide youth offerings!
- Thank you to our Athlete Features for being an integral part of our business, sharing motivation and a deeper level of connection with so many others. Our Athlete Features totaled thousands of visits to our site and lots of interesting conversation. So thank you – Asha Mevlana, Ryan Van Duzer, Chef Matt, Dr. Jenn Fraczek, Juliet Schutte, Mehgan Heaney-Grier and our Youth Athletes T and Haylee – for your participation. We have a couple more incredible features that will be released as we start the new year so don’t forget to come back and visit us to learn more about the incredible people in our lives.
We’d also like to take a moment to introduce Coach Cory.
He interned with us all summer in 2017 and completed his L1 certification in the early fall. He now coaches most of our Sunday Youth sessions. He brings a fantastic attitude and bright outlook with our youth and we are excited to learn from his knowledge of baseball to round out our training principles. We will be sharing his athlete feature in the near future so you can get to know him better too!
Further, we would like to thank our Youth participants for “bringing the thunder” every training session.
Each of you brings a unique strength to the training environment and we look forward to what 2018 brings each of you….not to mention, great successes in the classroom too. Congratulations specifically to Piper for making the all academic team during cross country this past fall and to Ximena for being inducted into the Junior National Honor Society. Fantastic work!
On the slate for the near future…
1. We are working on and will release our new app that will be available in the app store for both android and apple users. This will be specific to remote programming and our online fitness training program. We are very excited to be able to use an app to interact with our clients, near and far, and drive more results for more people.
– Within our new app we will also be able to enhance our offering to remote programming for teams and other organizations. Bring on the requests for remote programming! We can deliver, track your team’s results, and set you apart from the competition.
2. We continue to work on our Corporate Fitness offering. While we have had a few relationships come and go in 2017 we are still seeking out Corporate clients that have similar needs and interests to the morality of our business. We have no doubt that we will find the right fit soon, but if you have any thoughts or connections for us to start a conversation with, we are open to them all.
3. We currently have multiple Youth Programs…one in our Thornton location and one in our partner location in Louisville. Youth of all ages are welcome to try their first class for free. Please refer to our most up to date schedule on our web to find a convenient class time!
4. Holiday specials for Training and Nutrition will be advertised on our social media so if you haven’t already go on over to our Instagram and Facebook accounts to follow along! You can also subscribe to follow us and our content on YouTube! @gamereadyfit
This season we want our family, friends and clients to know how much we care and are invested in continuing to drive results in the fitness and nutrition arena. In 2018 we will strive to continue to be a pillar in your lives…advocates for your health….and friends to the comings and goings of life. Best wishes! Happy Holidays! And Happy New Year!
For the love of fitness,
Coach Mary and Coach CJ